School of Liberal Arts and Education
The school of Liberal Arts and Education will prepare you for a productive life of resilience, creativity, critical thinking, and resourcefulness – all of which are essential to civic responsibility and professional success in our diverse and changing world.
- Art History (BA)
- Communication and Media Studies (BA)
- Dance (BFA)
- English (BA)
- English with a Creative Writing Emphasis (BA)
- Graphic Art (BA, BFA)
- History (BA)
- Humanities and Cultural Studies (BA)
- International Studies (BA)
- Liberal Studies – Teacher Preparation (BA)
- Literary and Intercultural Studies (4+1: BA-to-MA)
- Music (BA)
- Music with a Concentration in Performance (BA)
- Political Science (BA)
- Psychology (BA, BS)
- Religion (BA)
- Studio Art (BA, BFA)
Barowsky School of Business
At the Barowsky School of Business, theoretical knowledge and experiential learning are interwoven ensuring you have a competitive edge to launch or advance your career.
School of Health and Natural Sciences
You will be prepared for life in an ever-changing technologically advanced world as you experience applying theoretical knowledge in clinical, fieldwork, or research settings – an important learning component in the School of Health and Natural Sciences.